Heidi Klum 'to divorce' from Seal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Supermodel Heidi Klum will file for divorce from singer Seal due to "irreconcilable differences," TMZ.com reported.

Citing "sources with direct knowledge" of the matter, the website reported that Klum would file divorce papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court as early as next week.

She is expected to cite "irreconcilable differences" as the cause for the divorce, the report said.

The couple married in 2005 and have three children. Seal also adopted Klum's child from a previous relationship.

Klum and Seal were famous for renewing their vows every year on their wedding anniversary, TMZ.com said.

Klum attended last Sunday's Golden Globes awards ceremony without Seal, the website noted.

Source

Wow, did not see this one coming. I know appearances don't mean anything but still feel sad for them.

I saw the article online yesterday and was actually saddened by the news. They always look so happy and so very much in love. I wonder what happened. If they still are in love with each other then I hope things work out for them.

"Irreconcilable differences"... I'm guessing that means one of them (probably Seal) had multiple affairs, kept getting caught but kept saying "I'm sorry, babe! It was the alcohol, I won't do it again, I pwwwomise!" and then there was this one last time when one of them (probably Heidi, but could be the other way around) finally had enough.

I'm merely speculating though.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back