Heidi Montag: Lauren Is Not Such a Good Girl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heidi_montag.jpg

heidi_montag2_180.jpg

Heidi Montag says what the cameras capture on The Hills is just part of the story – and that costar Lauren "LC" Conrad is not the innocent, good girl that her image on the MTV show would have viewers believe.

"I just have to accept that Lauren will never be seen in a bad light," Montag, 21, tells the October issue of CosmoGirl!.

"They don't show the footage of how Lauren was sort of obsessed with [fiancé Spencer Pratt], or how she called my mom in Colorado and told her I was involved in an abusive relationship, or how she would scream at me in the middle of the club if I wanted to leave ... to go see Spencer," adds Montag.

The feud between Montag and Conrad, also 21, is nothing new. It escalated after rumors spread that Conrad had made a sex tape with ex-boyfriend Jason Wahler – rumors pinned on Montag and Pratt.

Both Conrad and Wahler deny ever making such a tape.

As for how her own actions are portrayed on the show, Montag tells the magazine that "some of it is true but some of it is a character that they have created" – which is okay with her, because Montag is grateful to be on The Hills at all.

"Every character plays a unique role and makes his or her own contribution," she says. "Even though Lauren and I aren't getting along, I'm still happy to be on this show with her."

Shes saying all this stuff on how shes not a good girl? And the worst she can come up with is lauren phoning heidi's mom probably out of concern?? riight

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Meh idk. I still think heidi sucks. Agreed. Since the 1st season ive liked Lauren more then Heidi. Shes prettier and everything.

That cosmogirl cover is so weird like her face doesnt match with the position of her neck.

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Agreed. Since the 1st season ive liked Lauren more then Heidi. Shes prettier and everything. They're both pretty, but lauren to me is gorgeous, and plus she has such a sweetness to her. Yeah they can edit shows to create a plotline but they still are showing things you've said and done. She can't really deny some of the stuff she did/said and blame it on editing.

I love LC no matter what. I think Lauren was just trying to look out for Heidi. I so hate Spencer!!

thats how lagune beach was all some what made up to and LC i think is not a goody good at times

There really is no true goody goody... and if both of them did bad things, I think the stuff that Heidi did was worse - and that is why MTV chose to put them on the air - compared to the boring bad stuff that LC did.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif There really is no true goody goody... and if both of them did bad things, I think the stuff that Heidi did was worse - and that is why MTV chose to put them on the air - compared to the boring bad stuff that LC did. My thoughts exactly. I'm hoping I get to meet Lauren later next month at a mark event since she's the mark spokesperson as well. As for Heidi and Spencer, they can both fall off the planet for all I care, theres alwasy some drama involving them and they bad mouth Lauren, you don't see her doing that, what she says does seem out of concern for Heidi.

Has anyone noticed that lauren has major crows feet action?...Just saying. She is still cute though. Just pretty young to start spotting them wrinkles.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone noticed that lauren has major crows feet action?...Just saying. She is still cute though. Just pretty young to start spotting them wrinkles. Lmao! I noticed that on Laguna, they would hardly ever show her from the waist down, and when they did i was like WTF? Oh, That's why. lol.

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lmao! I noticed that on Laguna, they would hardly ever show her from the waist down, and when they did i was like WTF? Oh, That's why. lol. Aren't crows feet wrinkles that are up by your eyes??

Both those girls are so silly. I like LC slightly better on TV, but IMO she can be slightly possessive over her friends, especially when it comes to their significant others. She really cannot be too upset over their choices since she does not have a good track record regarding her choices in this arena either.

They both just need to chillax with this nonesense drama. Get real lives. Go read a book or something.

Heidi is a biotch. lol. I agree that Lauren probably isn't as nice as they make her seem, but still! lol.

And Heidi's chin looks way weird on the cover! I never realized her chin was that big?

Nobody knows the truth about Lauren.I understand that shes trying to watch out for her friends when it comes to guys.To me it looks like Lauren gets pissed off if you date somebody she does not like.When she met Audrinas guy Justin Bobby she will make all these faces when Audrina will talk about him.Im in nobody side.

Well you gotta admit Justin Bobby was a little weird and he was a jerk. Spencer's a jerk too, I think LC is just looking out for her friends and lets them know what she thinks, which might not be what they want to hear, but it's the truth.

Latest posts

Back