hello all- coolcat1022 here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry that I have not posted recently. I just found out my test results. I have rhuematiod arthritis. I can't get anything for it from my PCP because I am allergic to so many different anti-inflammatory meds and he doesn't feel comfortable giving me anything. but he did get me in to see a rhuematologist in October. Anyway, enough about that. A little about myself. I am a 32 year old wife and mother of 2 kids, a 6 year old little girl and a 3 year old little boy. I also have 4 furry kids. 2 cats and 2 dogs. I love animals. I also love to read and do cross-stitch and scrapbooking when I have time. I hope to be around here more often. I hope to talk to you all later. Take care of yourselves. Coolcat1022 P.S. By the way, my name is Anita.

Originally Posted by coolcat1022 Sorry that I have not posted recently. I just found out my test results. I have rhuematiod arthritis. I can't get anything for it from my PCP because I am allergic to so many different anti-inflammatory meds and he doesn't feel comfortable giving me anything. but he did get me in to see a rhuematologist in October. Anyway, enough about that. A little about myself. I am a 32 year old wife and mother of 2 kids, a 6 year old little girl and a 3 year old little boy. I also have 4 furry kids. 2 cats and 2 dogs. I love animals. I also love to read and do cross-stitch and scrapbooking when I have time. I hope to be around here more often. I hope to talk to you all later. Take care of yourselves.

Coolcat1022

P.S. By the way, my name is Anita.

W/B Coolcat! Sorry to hear that you have arthritis. Maybe they can give you cortisone shots to help you out. I am sure you'll find out at the docs. Meantime, good wishes are coming your way. And it looks like your house is full! LOL!
202banner2.jpg

Sorry to hear about your condition. Hope it gets better for you.

Hi Anita, good to have you here. I hope things get better for you. In the meantime have fun with MUT!

Hi Anita! I'm really sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Maybe you can find a support group that will give you more insight into living and managing with rheumatoid arthritis. My closest friend has a support group for her Lupus and I went to one years ago when I found out I had HSV II. Sometimes it's comforting to meet many people who share your condition.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back