Hello all...StormCrow here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have a feeling I may have done things backwards...replied to a post before introducing myself...sorry.

Am a bit of a hermit, major animal lover, live by a lake, researching, experimenting and messing about with 'all things natural and organic'.

Looking forward to sharing info and getting to know everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cheers!

StormCrow

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Hi Stormcrow, I just joined too. I don't normally read these or post to them for that matter, but thought I might have to post here before posting in other forums (I joined to do trades). Anyhow, I'm a country girl too, and not the only one who likes makeup it seems.  I have a tiny orchard and dogs, ducks and chickens, I would LOVE to have a little pond for the birds. We'll put one in someday..

Back