Hello And Greetings!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
icon_redface.gif
im new to makeup talk but not to swapping....i was on makeupalley for a long time (over a year) but i was finding that many were quick to put people down for various reasons
icon_evil.gif
so i began my search for another swap site and yay i ran into you guys!
claps.gif
I prefer higher end items :icon_love especially urban decay!!! however i will looks at any lists cuz im happy just trying things!
icon_wink.gif
i will post more swap items as time allows so if something interests you, dont hesitate in contacting me!!

icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~~tara

Originally Posted by kittydontcare

Hi
icon_redface.gif
im new to makeup talk but not to swapping....i was on makeupalley for a long time (over a year) but i was finding that many were quick to put people down for various reasons
icon_evil.gif
claps.gif
I prefer higher end items :icon_love especially urban decay!!! however i will looks at any lists cuz im happy just trying things!
icon_wink.gif
i will post more swap items as time allows so if something interests you, dont hesitate in contacting me!!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~~tara

Hi Tara! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk. You will not find that kind of behavior here on MUT. No one will be putting you down. Our moderators control the site. There are no cliques either.
Anyhow, yes, MUA delivers many users to our site and we welcome them. You will find MUT a bit different, but we have most of the same things also. Reviews, swaps, user notepads, image gallery, and so on. Hope you find find your way around MUT, and if you can't kindly PM any mod, they will assist ya.

Again, welcome to MUT https://forum.makeuptalk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Welcome to MuT! I'm Tasha from Missouri. Trust me, you will love it here! Hope to hear more from you.

hi! welcome to mut! I'm liz from california.

i hope you like it here. we're definitely a drama free zone!

HI Tara and welcome.

I'm Cindy from NJ and everyone here is so nice!!!!

BTW- Love your avatar! Foamy RULES!

Welcome to MuT! I came here from MuA also and I love it here. Don't hesitate to join the posts or ask when you have questions.

Originally Posted by redrocks HI Tara and welcome.
I'm Cindy from NJ and everyone here is so nice!!!!

BTW- Love your avatar! Foamy RULES!

wow everyone seems so so nice! i love foamy but poor charmaine! any way thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Welcome to MuT! I came here from MuA also and I love it here. Don't hesitate to join the posts or ask when you have questions.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks! well you certainly know what the temperment is like at mua!! kinda cucky if u ask me!!
rolleyes.gif

Totally agree!!

Originally Posted by kittydontcare
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thanks! well you certainly know what the temperment is like at mua!! kinda cucky if u ask me!!
rolleyes.gif

hey Tara! Don't know if I gave you a formal welcome yet or not... but, if not! I'm Janelle from NY... lol
wink.gif
Nice to meet you!!!

And I love that avatar too!!! The Foamy cartoons are the best!!! Jiggly butt!!!
wink.gif
I watched that one this morning actually lol

Originally Posted by kittydontcare Hi
icon_redface.gif
icon_evil.gif
claps.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~~tara

Tara, welcome to MUT. My name is Anita and i am from North Carolina. You will love it here. Everyone is so great!! Not just the owners and mod's, but all the members as well. I love it here!

Again, welcome

Hello! Nice to meet you! I came from that other site too. The boards here are so much nicer, and easier to read.

Hi Tara, I´m glad you found us. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

I love the non existance of drama on MuT...after all we´re a makeup board and we share the same interests so we should be friendly to each other. I´m sure you´ll like it on here!

Latest posts

Back