Hello Bambinos

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just letting you know that I exist. 

I'm Kim, I like to wear hideous amounts of makeup most days and basically once it's on I realise I don't really have anything to do other than take 5000 pictures of myself and upload them to as many different makeup sites as possible in the hope that I'll miraculously become famous one day.

Please help me on my quest.

Welcome to Makeup Talk Kim.
hand.gif
Nice introduction haha. We have FOTD here and it sounds like you would fit right in! 

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Hauls and Stashes

Welcome! 
flowers.gif
flowers.gif
flowers.gif

Makeuptalk is a wonderfully helpful community and I'm glad you've found us. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Back