Hello everybody :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ewas1

Hello everybody.Nie będę kaleczyć angielskiego ale mam nadzieję że po jakimś czasie odważę się pisać w tym języku.

Pozdrawiam Ewa

Welcome to MakeupTalk. We'll try to keep the dicussions in English
wink.gif

Hi Girls.it's lovely to have you all here with us.I wish you a very warm welcome indeed and hope you all have a great time here at Makeuptalk.

Hello from Scotland and the girls in the UK.

Originally Posted by rzyrafka I have just registered, so I want to say hello
smile.gif

Welcome aboard to MakeupTalk rzyrafka! I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles, CA.

You're going to love this website and learn alot of things. It took me awhile to post replys cuz I guess I was embarassed, but everyone here at the website are just wonderful!

Originally Posted by ~~~JOLA~~~ Hello everybody!!
I'm the next one of the polish invasion
biggrin.gif
I live in Germany, but I come from Poland. I have just registered, so I want to say hello
icon_smile.gif

Dobre Vercher and welcome aboard to MakeupTalk JOLA! I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles, CA. Am not sure if Poland and Russia speak the same language so excuse me if I said it wrong. I work in a Skilled Nursing Facility for 14 years and about 90% of the patients are Russians.

Originally Posted by youare No, no - people in Poland speak Polish and people in Russia speak Russian. There are two unconnected languages
icon_smile.gif
We have a different alphabet, too :) Oops sorry! I guess my polish coworker just happen to know how to speak russian. My apologies!

Originally Posted by angelaa hello everybody, My name is Angelika and i'm next girl form Poland! Hello Angelika, welcome to MakeupTalk. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles, CA.

Originally Posted by tulip I'm Tulipanka, next girl from Poland
smile.gif
My name is Kasia (Kate)

I hope not making mistakes, please tell me about them, ok?

So, hello everybody!
smile.gif

Hello Kasia,and welcome to MUT! I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.

Originally Posted by ~~~JOLA~~~

Hi Charmaine and Mac@40 !! Nice to meet you
icon_smile.gif
Poland and Russia doesn't speak the same language, but those languages are similar, so I understood you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sorry, if I make mistakes, but my English is not very good
icon_redface.gif
I hope it'll be better.

Hi Jola!!!!!

Originally Posted by youare

No, no - people in Poland speak Polish and people in Russia speak Russian. There are two unconnected languages
icon_smile.gif
We have a different alphabet, too :)

Welcome Youare!!!

Welcome gals!!! There are so many to say hello to, but I'm glad you've all chosen to be a part of our little community!!! Enjoy yourselves, and have fun!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

~Janelle from NY~

Welcome to MakeUpTalk misia_bella. If you need help with anything on here dont hesitat to PM me or one of the other mods.

LMAO at your avatar Tony! Just noticed that it moves
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally at least he didn't make his head spin! LOL LMAO!!

Back