Hello everybody

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi my name is sylvia and i moved last year from germany to california i am a hairdresser since 15years and i think that kerastase produkts are the greatests in the world so who can tell me where i can bye these produkts so that my girlfriend in germany can stop to send me expansive packages
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by sylvia berlin

hi my name is sylvia and i moved last year from germany to california i am a hairdresser since 15years and i think that kerastase produkts are the greatests in the world so who can tell me where i can bye these produkts so that my girlfriend in germany can stop to send me expansive packages
icon_eek.gif

Hi Sylvia! Welcome to our hotshot website called MakeupTalk!

welcome to MUT! i've been to germany twice and liked it :icon_love

you can find those products at a lot of hair salons, hair shops, etc. they're not very hard to find, from what i know
smile.gif

good luck!

Welcome to Mut and welcome to California, Sylvia!! I'm in California, too. Look forward to your posts!

Welcome Sylvia!! I'm Janelle from NY - Nice to meet you!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You can find that brand in lots of places, so I'm sure your friend won't have to send them anymore...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sylvia berlin

icon_eek.gif

Welcome Sylvia to Makeuptalk

Hi Sylvia, I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

I love Kerastase products as well. if they just weren´t soo expensive
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back