Hello Everyone; I Love Beauty...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So much that i decided to become a licensed cosmetologist in 2007... & though I currently work in 'IT'- it is absolutely required for me to stay abreast on the most current trends in hair. style, beauty & fashion.. simply because I enjoy it so much!

My name is Nicole or Nikki is you please :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I enjoy fashion and makeup of course; I have a lot of favorite brands from urban decay, to smashbox, to IMAN - and I also try to mix things up from time to time just to review and/or see what the hype is about.  However, I enjoy simply doing the process of making myself & others up to look or be however we like- and that feeling is awesome by itself.

I believe beauty can be found in everyone and nobody should want to be/act/look like everyone else. Style is an attitude- WEAR IT.

I look forward to interacting with you all and exchanging tips, tricks, and ideas. See you all in the forums!

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Latest posts

Back