Hello everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Shelley and I'm a long time lurker, who decided to actually register so that I could participate in discussions with all of you.  I live in the state of Tennessee and I'm absolutely obsessed with all things girlie.  I have a huge makeup and nail polish collection (over 200 bottles...I know, crazy!).  I'm a movie junkie, love pretty much any kind of movie, and all types of music.  I look forward to getting to know each of you better!

Hey I'm ANdrea Herrera.  I didn't start using makeup until I was older and now it's not that I"m so vane, but I love playing with colors and trying new things.  I don't want it to become an obsession, but I find it fun.  I need lots of help though, as I don't have many friends and I dont learn very quick so I always like written explanations with detail. But I find it's fun to chat with someone, besides my husband, who could care less. My big challenge now is picking the right color of mineral foundation on my own, since it's from an online company. 

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Latest posts

Back