Hello everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've always searched on Google for all my makeup Q&A, and I just now realized that I keep coming back to this forum. There seems to be a lot of really interesting conversations as well as some very helpful answers. I had an overwhelming urge to be a part of this community, so I signed up maybe 1 minute ago! I'm so excited to become a part of the forum. 

I'm actually a bit of a newbie when it comes to makeup. I have applied it in the past but have had so many issues with finding products that were right for me. When puberty hit me, I never seemed able to truly get rid of the sensitivity issue, and even natural makeups just seemed to make me break out within a few hours' time. I resorted to applying eyeliner only, and with my reddish skin it just looked really bad.

I've recently started the oil cleanse which really works well for me, and doing a light wash in the mornings with a moisturizer. Without makeup, that has cleared my skin up (the redness is all still there though), and so I'm starting to try makeup again to see how my skin reacts. Crossing my fingers!

I'm hoping having some people to consult with and talk to will really help me get better at applying makeup. My only worry is that I'll  be lazy when I wake up in the mornings - I wake up early for work and I am NOT an early bird. Haha

Anyways, I just wanted to say hi in the hopes of meeting a few new friends! 

Hello, welcome to make up talk! I'm glad you've decided to join! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other mod!

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Back