Hello Everyone!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am new to this forum.  I can't wait to begin reading everything and all the great tips and advice. I hope too I can help people out with some advice. Great to meet everyone!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by estacy26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I am new to this forum.  I can't wait to begin reading everything and all the great tips and advice. I hope too I can help people out with some advice. Great to meet everyone!

Thanks!
Hi!!! Welcome to this website. This site made me spend a lot of $ and meet awesome new people. If you join subscriptions like birchbox, myglam, etcetc then you should join the forum and chat with other girls! It's really fun and addicting.

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Latest posts

Back