Hello from a new member

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands.

Originally Posted by maryb505 Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands. Welcome Mary! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!! I'm sure you'll like it here, no matter what your age
wink.gif
We have all ages here -
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

How are you holding with the heat in AZ?

Originally Posted by maryb505

Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands.

Welcome Mary to MakeupTalk!

Hi! welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here!

Originally Posted by maryb505 Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands. Hello Maryb505 and welcome to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. At first I felt uneasy being on this website (because most of the ladies here are about 20+ younger), but then I enjoyed their reviews and learned some tips on eyelooks. I was not much of an eyeshadow person for all these years until recently. Thanks to MUT and all the members I feel like a young lady again.
icon_smile.gif

Hi Mary, welcome.....I'm Karen from NY - popped in to say hello....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back