Hello from another newbie!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, folks, I saw a link to this site on another board, so I tought I'd drop in and say hi. I see some familiar faces, and some not so familiar. I'm a regular on ICompact, where I go by "Sadieree" and on EMMU -- same name as here. I love makeup, especially eyeshadows and sparkly lipsticks. I teach in a statea prison system. which makes life interesting. I'm also "mother" to 2 adorable dachshunds.

Hi Linda..Welcome to the board..Glad you found us..I posted on EMMU but infrequently...same name but with big G
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LindaA Hi, folks,I saw a link to this site on another board, so I tought I'd drop in and say hi. I see some familiar faces, and some not so familiar. I'm a regular on ICompact, where I go by "Sadieree" and on EMMU -- same name as here.

I love makeup, especially eyeshadows and sparkly lipsticks.

I teach in a statea prison system. which makes life interesting. I'm also "mother" to 2 adorable dachshunds.

Hi! and welcome, Its always great to meet new people and share new ideas's. I hope you love this forum as much as we do.

Latest posts

Back