Hello from Japan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nat. I hail from sunny West Japan. I'm in Japan on my year abroad. I spend most of my time riding my bicycle around town and studying, but on my down time I enjoy dancing, cooking and horse-riding!

I don't wear make-up very often, but I enjoy it very much. Right now I'm discovering the wonderful world of Japanese cosmetics (such as KATE, Maquillage and Lavshuca) and learning some neat tricks from my Japanese friends.

From what I've seen so far, the atmosphere of this board seems to be very nice! I hope to share and learn from all of you!

Hi ya, welcome aboard!

You should try Esprique lipgloss !
biggrin.gif

welcome to mut! Im sure you'll love it! lavshuca is awesome!

it sounds like you're having an awesome time in japan. I hope one day I can do that!

Hi Nat!

Welcome to the MUT forums, I am sure it will suit you...

Oeehhh bicycling through little blossom enriched Japanese streets, crossing small streams covered in lilly flowers over fragile bridges? Very scenic
wink.gif

Where about in Japan are you?

I was in Tokio before, and absolutely loved it! There's still so much of older Japan to see though, I can't wait to go back someday, this time with my love =^.^= definitely need to spend some more time in Tokio though, it's too much, too much...

Enjoy your year in Japan.

Latest posts

Back