Hello from KY.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am glad I found this site. I hope to be able to learn alot from here. I am usualy a fly on the wall and dont say much. I love to read and learn from others.

A bit of back ground on me. I am first of all a male. I do not think of myself that way though. I feel totaly like a woman and try to present myself as such. I have been this way since I was about 11. I have just came out to myself about 5 years ago. Till then I felt totaly gross about my thoughts and feelings about myself. I then got more onto the net and found out that I am not alone. There are a ton of us out there, Men and women. I have came to the conclusion that I am what I am. I am a T-girl!

I have the best of friend and lover. We met 6 years ago and I did tell her right away about myself. She accepted me as I am. She loves my otherside (Beth) as much as my male side. She has seen me blosom into a woman and she still loves me as much as when we fell in love.

I just wanted to get it out into the air so no one will think that I am trying to be something that I am not on here.

So, Pleses be forgiving if I ask a stupid question or two. I am really trying to learn more about make up.

Thank you for letting me into your home here.
sunshine.gif

All my best, Beth

Welcome Beth. You'll find we are open minded here and won't give it a second thought.

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi, Beth, whereabouts in KY? I am from Danville
smile.gif
Danville you say? I am in Danville as well! Howdy neighbor
rockwoot.gif

Thank you so much for all of your warm welcomes!

I am pleased to be here.

Originally Posted by Beth3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Danville you say? I am in Danville as well! Howdy neighbor
rockwoot.gif
Oh, wow, what a small, small world! I wonder if you've actually seen me around before
smile.gif

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, wow, what a small, small world! I wonder if you've actually seen me around before
smile.gif
I did look at your profile and I "think" I have seen the both of you before.I was going to PM you but I have to have 50 post to do so.

It would be nice to make some new friends in this small town.

Have a great day, Beth

Hey Beth.. I actually know where Danville is!! Have a lot of relatives to the north near Cynthiana... And I really doubt if you couldn't ask any more stupid questions than I have already asked!! Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Beth.. I actually know where Danville is!! Have a lot of relatives to the north near Cynthiana... And I really doubt if you couldn't ask any more stupid questions than I have already asked!! Lol LOL, Karren I have relatives near Cynthiana myself. Maybe we a long lost cousins?
rotfl.gif

I'll try to think of a stupid question soon and see if you can top that.

BTW: I did a search and seen one of your post. I see that alot of the girls thought you were the real deal. Good for you! I thought it was funny when you said that you have a hard time passing for a man. That was funny!

Originally Posted by Beth3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL, Karren I have relatives near Cynthiana myself. Maybe we a long lost cousins?
rotfl.gif
!

Well if any of them live in and around Berry.. And have the same name as I'm using!! We just might be related!! Lol

Hi Beth and welcome to MUT. I have been to KY many times but I dont know where danville is. I could go find out but that would be like work and today is my day off. lol

I hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

hs769, Danville is about 30 mins S. of Lexington. I do know where S.Bend is. I have been through it many many times before. Enjoy your day off as I am doing the same as tomorrow starts off a new work week.....blah

Latest posts

Back