Hello from Vancouver

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning ladies.  I'm a builder here in Vancouver and am hoping to gain a little insight into some of my bathroom renovations.  I'm interested in proper bathroom lighting and since I do not apply makeup I don't understand the requirements or the best lighting. I would like to learn more so I can recommend better alternatives to my clients.

So if it's OK I'll start a thread and get some insight from the experts.

I have found online forums to be a wealth of information and have learned more online in groups like this in three years than I did with hands on experience in twenty.

If you work in the healthcare industry or as a designer you may like to follow my Facebook page since building and caring for elderly in the showers is another subject I post and write about.

So that's it.

Hi, my name is John Whipple.  I'm from North Vancouver, B.C.

JW

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards and get the information you seek!

Latest posts

Back