Hello I new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Ritasanjose and welcome to Makeup Talk. I'm Jeanie from Southern California. I'm sorry can't help you with your question for I have not tried those items, but maybe the ladies here could help you out with that.

Originally Posted by Ritasanjose Whats better Clinic loose powder. or Bare Minerals? I'm a Latina 42 yrs old, Hi Ritasanjose, and welcome to Mut!! I'm Nicole from Northern California. As for your question..I've never used Clinique loose powder, but I have used Bare Minerals. It worked really great for a while then it turned on me, made my skin super oily and broke me out! Anyway, I think you're best bet is to check out the threads that Marisol suggested. There's a lot of good info on there.
Good luck and I look forward to your posts!!

Welcome Rita! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And be sure to check out the threads Marisol posted... that should help you out a bit
wink.gif

Hi! I'm Liz from California. Welcome to Mut!

Never tried Clinique, but BM is iffy on people

Welcome to MuT Rita! I'm laura from Ireland. I've never tried Clinique Loose Powder but i do use Bare Escentuals and i love it so i'm gonna vote for that one.

If you need help with anything on this site dont hesitate to ask me or one of the other moderators
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ritasanjose Whats better Clinic loose powder. or Bare Minerals? I'm a Latina 42 yrs old, Welcome to MUT,I'm Sophia from Greece! I have the Clinique loose powder and it's great for oily skins and for a light coverage!!And it's great over your foundation!!

Hi! I'm a latina also..I have tried the Clinique loose powder but not the Bare Escentuals. My experience with Clinique's powder was good..I used the powder for almost 2 years and I have oily skin. If I were you I would pick Clinique because I've heard that Bare Escentuals makes you to break out.

Hi Rita.. welcome to MuT.. sorry i'm late to the party.. anyway, hi! I'm Lauryn from NJ, i tried BE and HATEDDD ITTTTT.. OMG.. hello cakey-face, where did those PORES come from? YIKES! BE was VERY VERY scarey on me indeed.. so we just put that back and backed away slowly..

lol.. im happy with my MAC.. mmmmm.. MAC MAKEUP.. i.need.more.mac.gimme.gimme.gimme.the.mac.and.no.o ne.gets.hurt...
hahaha.gif

Hi Rita!

I tried Clinique's Blended Face Powder and I didn't like it, it was the only powder I've tried that I threw out before I had used it all up! It seemed to have an oilier texture than most loose powders, and was harder to blend with a brush. I haven't tried BE.

As I posted on some other threads, CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder is actually my favorite -- I've tried several department store and drugstore brands and it's the only one that can keep my oily face matte! Plus it's also the cheapest powder I've tried, only $5! Can't beat that!
biggrin.gif
It does seem to have a slight yellow undertone, so I'm not sure how it will work with your skin, but for $5 you can always give it a try
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back