Hello I'm a newbe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Paula ,a fresh member I am a crossdressing guy 48 yo , could use all the makup help I can get so I thought I would check you out..

hope to make some new friends...

Paula

Hi Paula, my name is Jennifer from CA and welcome to the board!
icon_smile.gif

Hey everybody! Please welcome my good friend Paula.. She's a real trip and from a nice non-makeup related site called Caffeine Queens.. (queens not being sexually related) anyway.. WELCOME PAULA! I am glad to see you took my suggestion to come see us here at MUT.

Hugs-

Lauryn

Hi! I'm Liz from California. Welcome to MUT! Glad to have you on here and I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Awesome Lauryn, thanks for referring yet another member!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Im ALWAYS pimpin MuT.. LOL!

WOW!!!...thank you all sooooo much for the long welcome!!
icon_redface.gif

I am really looking forward to getting to know tou all..

Paula

Originally Posted by pla4u

Hello everyone I'm Paula ,a fresh member I am a crossdressing guy 48 yo , could use all the makup help I can get so I thought I would check you out..hope to make some new friends...

Paula

Hey Paula! How are you? I am a non cross dressing Male
wink.gif
Welcome to our home

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hey Paula! How are you? I am a non cross dressing Male
wink.gif
Welcome to our home ..

Tony is our token NON MAKEUP wearing Male.. lol.. Even though i think he sneaks a little bronzer from time to time..
icon_rolleyes.gif

giving away secrets now are we Lauryn..giggle...

OH and Hello Tony..glad to meet ya...

It sure looks like a nice freindly place here...you ALL are just so welcoming and friendly!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Paula

Welcome Paula!! Is your avatar a pic of you? DAYUM!!! if it is, you're gorgeous! Welcome to MuT. We're always happy to get new members. You'll have a ball here?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by pla4u giving away secrets now are we Lauryn..giggle...
OH and Hello Tony..glad to meet ya...

It sure looks like a nice freindly place here...you ALL are just so welcoming and friendly!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Paula

sigh...no its one of the genaric avitars..wish I looked so good....when I get some more time I need to find and size a pic to use..I do have a small pic on my profile though..... I must say though you are georgous...I sure hope I cal learn

to be as perity as the rest of you girls here..

Paula

Originally Posted by MacForMe

Tony is our token NON MAKEUP wearing Male.. lol.. Even though i think he sneaks a little bronzer from time to time..
icon_rolleyes.gif

LMAO! Only natural bronzer from the Maui Sunshine
wink.gif

Welcome to MUT Paula. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me or any other mod. Happy to have you here!

hello guys...just letting you know I changed my avitar to a real pic of me...sigh...not as priety , but its me..

Paula

Welcome to MuT Paula! Sorry i had to leave the chatroom earlier.. the alarm went off in my car so i had to run out

Welcome to the site Paula, I'm Jessica from WA. I know you'll have fun and learn a lot here! And remember, there are NO dumb questions! So feel free to pick our brains.
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back