Hello, I'm Kyla (The Box Bitch)!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I joined up because you guys do a lot of posting, spoiling, and swapping about subscription boxes. I am Kyla aka The Box witch, and my fashion/beauty advice / subscription box website is http://boxwitch.com. Here are the boxes I will review on my website (all that I'm subscribed to): Ipsy Glam Bag, Beauty Box 5, Beauty Army, Julep, Cravebox, Beauty Bar Sample Society, JustFab, Stylemint, Little Back Bag, Yuzen Box, SeasonsBox, Starbox, Spicy Subscriptions, Sock Panda, Jewelbox, Glossybox, Birchbox, and Ditsies. Whew, that's a lot! This seems like a great site - I cannot wait to dive in.

Welcome to Makeup Talk Kyla.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful (and addictive) goodies and helpful information. We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Kyla! I started a blog recently and LOVE yours. I actually blogged about your blog today! So glad I found you on here. I just signed up today, and you made my work day go by so fast! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kyla! I started a blog recently and LOVE yours. I actually blogged about your blog today! So glad I found you on here. I just signed up today, and you made my work day go by so fast! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you so much, darling! :) I hope it brings a smile to your face and an idea of fun and worthwhile subscriptions. As I said, I love finding new blogs. I will put a link to yours on my website.

wow which ones do you subscibe too? if you ever see any boxes for kids over 7 let me know

Wow! I've been thinking about joining a few but after seeing some reviews on YouTube for previous months I'm a little skeptical.

Latest posts

Back