Hello, I'm new here and a freakazoid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I should preface by saying I'm a makeup Junkie to the nth degree.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My mom is the one at fault. She got me innocently hooked on shampoos, then my obsession progressed from there to makeup, scents, brushes, oy.

I've tried a gazillion different products, yet here I sit, facing 30 and still plagued by persistent nasty acne.
icon_frown.gif

My name is Becky, and I'm a SAHM to my two small lovies. We live in the Deserts of Idaho, having originated from the Seattle area. sigh, I miss the rain and gloom. See, the freakazoid in me is coming out again.
icon_lol.gif

I'm so happy to have found your site! I'm been reading and poking around between "Mom, can you get this for me" and "Mom, he/she's bothering me!"

CALGON!

Dh should be home soon, them I'm off to finish my lovely mystery novel and soak in a scented tub.

Can't wait to get to know you all more!

Becky

Hey Welcome!! We are happy to have you here! Thanks for jumpin in!

hope you find us to be fun!

Originally Posted by mzbees

I should preface by saying I'm a makeup Junkie to the nth degree.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My mom is the one at fault. She got me innocently hooked on shampoos, then my obsession progressed from there to makeup, scents, brushes, oy.

I've tried a gazillion different products, yet here I sit, facing 30 and still plagued by persistent nasty acne.
icon_frown.gif

My name is Becky, and I'm a SAHM to my two small lovies. We live in the Deserts of Idaho, having originated from the Seattle area. sigh, I miss the rain and gloom. See, the freakazoid in me is coming out again.
icon_lol.gif

I'm so happy to have found your site! I'm been reading and poking around between "Mom, can you get this for me" and "Mom, he/she's bothering me!"

CALGON!

Dh should be home soon, them I'm off to finish my lovely mystery novel and soak in a scented tub.

Can't wait to get to know you all more!

Becky

Hi Mzbees and a big welcome to you, hope you enjoy MUT has much as I do, lot's of really nice, good hearted people here who are a lot of fun.

Hi Becky! Welcome to makeuptalk!! We are gald you found us and look forward to your posts.

Hiya Becky, welcome to MuT! Don't worry you're not alone here if you're a make up junkie! Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi Becky! I'm Janelle from NY... glad to have you here! welcome to our home away from home! lol

Hi Becky! Welcome!
smile.gif

I've been registered here for awhile, but only recently started regularly posting. This is an awesome group of people, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here as much as I do!

Howdy neighbor! I'm in Seattle. Yes, the rain & gloom can grow on you.

I spent all of my teens & early 20's dreaming of moving to Cali. I'm a water baby & had an obsession with wanting to learn how to surf. I could never find anyone to move with me, and I was too scared to do it alone.

Then, after awhile, I really started to appreciate Seattle & it's vibe. I love the diversity of Seattle, and how most are very accepting of that. It's a place where you can truly be yourself!

Anyhoo, I hope we see you on the boards often! Please pop in & say "Hi!"

I'm a newbie on here as well!

Originally Posted by mzbees I should preface by saying I'm a makeup Junkie to the nth degree.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_frown.gif

icon_lol.gif

Becky

Ever tried sticking to just one for your face? I have found about 3 different products that work together but I have a real problem not trying something new.
eek.gif
I have lived in Idaho and you have my pity.
icon_cry.gif
Sorry but I know how it is.
icon_sad.gif
Hair?I'm just like you I must have a TON of different products under my sink. I am yet to find the best for me.

Aren't mothers grand?
icon_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back