Hello i'm new! ^^

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my names heather and i'm honestly kind of a newbie to makeup. i'm 19, but always been a bit (bit) of a tomboy. but now i'm breaking out of that shell! i've worn makeup off and on in my life, mostly during my high school years. but recently i've slacked off. i'm completely out of touch with everything!

i'm a bit of an artist, so i'm indulging in my new found love. i'm tired of feeling unfeminine! mostly i've been reading up (and testing) mineral makeup. and been testing out new mascara. right now i'm using that maybelline XXL, but it's kind of annoying. i might go back to my good old friend Full N Soft. or maybe try L'Oreal voluminous. what would you suggest?

i hope this wasn't too long, i don't really know how things go around here. so sorry if i rambled!

Heather, welcome. I may be older than you but still as much a newbie to makeup. I am slowly becoming the girl my mother always wanted.

Let's see what we can learn from these experts
smile.gif

Hi Heather and welcome to mut!! L'Oreal Voluminous is pretty popular with alot of the gals on here!

Latest posts

Back