Hello I'm New!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello every one!

just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Liz

Reaction score
welcome to mut! i'm liz from california

yay! a bobbi brown expert on the board! glad to have you on here.

Reaction score
Hi Delirium, welcome to Mut - I'm Jen from Connecticut and I think you are going to love it here. Welcome Aboard!!!

Originally Posted by delirium Hello every one!just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Reaction score
Welcome Delirium! I'm Laura from Ireland.. We have quite a few UK chicks on here. As far as i know you're our only Bobbi Brown MA so be ready for all the questions! LOL i'm just kidding. I dont want to scare you away..

I really like BB.. My fave products would have to be the shimmerbricks, gel eyeliner & shimmerwash eyeshadows!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by delirium

Hello every one!just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Welcome!

Reaction score
Aww thanks you lot seem really sweet! feel free to shout out any Bobbi related questions only to happy to help.

Reaction score
Nice to meet you Delirium, I'm Sivchristen from Rhode Island.=) Hope you enjoy it here!

Reaction score
Hey Delerium! Welcome to the forum! You are so going to LOVE it here!!

My name is Leila from Florida, I look forward to getting to know you and exchange tips!

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT, I'm Leony from japan and looking forward for your post

Reaction score
you lot are so friendly! I had a quick look around the site last night and it seems to be a fab place! cant wait to get stuck in!

Reaction score
If you do have any problems finding you way, dont hesitate to PM me!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT

Originally Posted by delirium Hello every one!just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Latest posts