Hello I'm New!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello every one!

just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

welcome to mut! i'm liz from california
smile.gif

yay! a bobbi brown expert on the board! glad to have you on here.

Hi Delirium, welcome to Mut - I'm Jen from Connecticut and I think you are going to love it here. Welcome Aboard!!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by delirium Hello every one!just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Welcome Delirium! I'm Laura from Ireland.. We have quite a few UK chicks on here. As far as i know you're our only Bobbi Brown MA so be ready for all the questions! LOL i'm just kidding. I dont want to scare you away..

I really like BB.. My fave products would have to be the shimmerbricks, gel eyeliner & shimmerwash eyeshadows!

Originally Posted by delirium

Hello every one!just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Welcome!

Aww thanks you lot seem really sweet! feel free to shout out any Bobbi related questions only to happy to help.
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Delerium! Welcome to the forum! You are so going to LOVE it here!!

My name is Leila from Florida, I look forward to getting to know you and exchange tips!

Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MUT, I'm Leony from japan and looking forward for your post
smile.gif

Hello and welcome aboard to Makeup Talk! I'm Jeanie from Southern California.

icon_biggrin.gif
you lot are so friendly! I had a quick look around the site last night and it seems to be a fab place! cant wait to get stuck in!

Welcome to MuT
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by delirium Hello every one!just thought I'd introduce my self as a new member, I'm a 25 year old makeup artist working for Bobbi Brown in the UK, I've been with the company 2 years now and still loving it!

Hugs Delirium x

Latest posts

Back