Hello Kitty Necklaces and Bracelet

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I cant sleep last night because i had a big mosquito problem here ( i got 21 mosquito bites! in one night ) so i crafted a little bit.

The Bracelet:
kittygreenpinkflowers2.jpg

kittygreenpinkflowers.jpg

The Green Necklace:

kittygreenapple.jpg

The Pink Necklace:

kittypinkflowers.jpg

The Red Necklace:

kittyredflowers.jpg

All together:
kittyall.jpg

Very cute!!

Re the mozzies - take vitamin b supplement every day and they won't bite you!! I used to get loads when I went on holiday but last time I went to Greece, I took this the week before and for the whole holiday - no bites!!!

how cute!!!

Melaleuca oil will stop the itching. I got one the other day and dabbed some on it... itching stopped on contact!

Awww, those are too cute! I miss being little sometimes so I can bask loving Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite and Hello Kitty LOL! Don't you miss those days?!

Thank you
smile.gif

who don't miss it to be little? I think all of us are sometimes a child lol

so cute! I think i like the bracelet best. I hope your mozzie bites clear up soon
frown.gif
they're so annoying

Those are too cute. I love Hello Kitty. There's been a very very long time since I've bought anything Hello Kitty, mainly due to me "growing up" and thinking all stupid I couldn't like it anymore lol. I'm going to get me some Hello Kitty next Wednesday when I go shopping. To hell with being "grown up" haha.

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cute!!
Re the mozzies - take vitamin b supplement every day and they won't bite you!! I used to get loads when I went on holiday but last time I went to Greece, I took this the week before and for the whole holiday - no bites!!!

Really? Everytime I go visit my grandma I come back with thousands of those bites
sleepyhead.gif
I should ser try this!
And those things are too cute!

Latest posts

Back