hello ladies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
just found this site today and i love it!

looking at some of the photos you have posted and reading what you've written has inspired me and i am not going to go out and buy more make-up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ben

just found this site today and i love it!
looking at some of the photos you have posted and reading what you've written has inspired me and i am not going to go out and buy more make-up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Hi Ben! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Hi! Welcome to mut. I'm Liz from California.

Interesting name. Is Ben short for another name? Or is Ben your whole name?

You must be good at saving money, a lot of the girls end up going makeup crazy after joining this site! lol!

haha, i meant i am NOW, not NOT :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ps - the name ben is just a nick given to me by my bestfriend. (she named me after the song ben by michael jackson)

Originally Posted by ben

haha, i meant i am NOW, not NOT :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
ps - the name ben is just a nick given to me by my bestfriend. (she named me after the song ben by michael jackson)

I know that song!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ben haha, i meant i am NOW, not NOT :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hehe. cools. what makeup are you going to get now? lol

well i was planning on getting some new eye shadows. i have green eyes and usually wear purples, but i would like to try something different.

i did find a nice pallet w/ included light tan, brown and green....but i do not know if it green shadow would look ok w/ green eyes.....what do you think?

i think they might make them look greener. do you have a pic of it?

Originally Posted by Liz ... a lot of the girls end up going makeup crazy after joining this site! lol! Hi Ben!I'm afraid I won't manage to avoid that too
icon_lol.gif

Hi Ben!

Welcome to MuT! Everyone is so nice around here! You'll love it. Anyway.. I have blue eyes, no today they are green.. hell.. anyway, the left one has a spot of brown in it.. and i LOVE both green and brown shadows. My favorite is MAC's GreenBrown pigment.. but today! I have BLUEBrown on! YEAH! and its GORGEOUS! LOVE THIS TOO! Oh boy, i am in so much trouble.. I just swore i was going on a no-buy then all this happens.. i'm doomed..

oh, yea, anyway.HI! I'm Lauryn from NJ. Total MAC addict, to the point where i have taken friends down with me. Yes, they take my name in vain when they see the new MAC collections or the monthly credit card bill.. Hey man, its not MY fault.. well, i TRY to say that... Anyway.. Nice to meet you and can't wait to see your posts...

wow- i talk too much!
hahaha.gif

Hi Ben, welcome to MUT!

I have blue-grey eyes and I've found that when I wear blue eye makeup, the makeup is almost always a brighter blue than my eyes which just makes my eyes look more gray in comparison (not more blue!) Colors that contrast with blue usually look best on me and make my eyes pop more, and I think the contrasting-color rule applies for almost everyone
wink.gif
However that doesn't mean that you CAN'T wear greens -- many girls on this site wear every color eyeshadow you can think of just because they like it! (And I'll admit I wear an occasional bright turquiose eyeliner for fun
wink.gif
)

Welcome to MUT Ben. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I am glad that you joined!

Originally Posted by ben just found this site today and i love it!
looking at some of the photos you have posted and reading what you've written has inspired me and i am not going to go out and buy more make-up :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welcome aboard Ben to MUT
claps.gif
. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles.

Hiya Ben! I say go for the greens... Try a deep rich green and teals and see what you like. I love to just play with color and see what each combination looks like...

Latest posts

Back