Hello New Here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Canada. I am looking forward to all this board has to offer and meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by peekaboo Hello to everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Canada. I am looking forward to all this board has to offer and meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif
welcome to the board!!i am angela i live just outside chicago

i am 29 single and have 2 chinchillas
smile.gif

Hi PeekaBoo - I'm Karen from NY - welcome to MuT
icon_cheesygrin.gif
- Originally Posted by peekaboo Hello to everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Canada. I am looking forward to all this board has to offer and meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif

welcome to mut! i'm liz from california. hope you have a good time here!

Hi Kelly, welcome to Mut
smile.gif

Originally Posted by peekaboo Hello to everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Canada. I am looking forward to all this board has to offer and meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi there..I´m Andrea from Austria. glad you found this site, it´s a very fun place!!!

Wanted to Welcome you to MakeupTalk! We have some serious fun here!

Originally Posted by peekaboo

Hello to everyone. My name is Kelly and I live in Canada. I am looking forward to all this board has to offer and meeting you!
icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif
Hey Kelly,Im Gwendolyn from NewYork

Welcome to mut Im sure your going to enjoy it here.What a cutie in your pic.
wink.gif
icon_smile.gif

Hi Kelly-

Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

& Welcome to MuT Kelly! Glad to have you here & know you'll enjoy yourself. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Welcome, Kelly! This is a very fun and friendly group. I'm Jen from Texas. Really looking forward to your posts.
icon_biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back