Hello new to the board

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello found your board and wanted to say. I love anything to do with makeup, fragrance, and candles. Also, love all the smilies
claps.gif
this is my favorite.

Hey there! Welcome to MuT, you will love it here. Glad to see you! I'm lauryn from NJ.. looking forward to your posts!

Originally Posted by gems4me Hello found your board and wanted to say. I love anything to do with makeup, fragrance, and candles. Also, love all the smilies
claps.gif
this is my favorite. Welcome Gems! I'm Janelle, welcome to MakeupTalk!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on this site, dont hesitate to contact me or one of the other moderators! Looking forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by gems4me

Hello found your board and wanted to say. I love anything to do with makeup, fragrance, and candles. Also, love all the smilies
claps.gif
this is my favorite.

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Looking forwards to you all you posts.

Hello Gems4me, I Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to Makeup Talk.

Hi Gems4me, Welcome to Mut. We love meeting fellow makeup addicts
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love candles too!

hello gems4me and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by gems4me Hello found your board and wanted to say. I love anything to do with makeup, fragrance, and candles. Also, love all the smilies
claps.gif
this is my favorite.

Latest posts

Back