Hello! New to the boards...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Dawn and I am new to these forums. I am a 32 year old mom of 2. My kids are almost 3 (girl) and 4 (boy). I just began working part time again after staying home with my kids full time. I am blessed to be able to bring them with me to work and work at home a lot.

I am trying to brush up on my makeup know-how to look good at work without spending too much money. I am very much looking foward to reading all of the great info that seems to be here.
smile.gif

Hi Dawn, and Welcome..

I'm Paula,

loking forward to your posts..

Originally Posted by DawnE

My name is Dawn and I am new to these forums. I am a 32 year old mom of 2. My kids are almost 3 (girl) and 4 (boy). I just began working part time again after staying home with my kids full time. I am blessed to be able to bring them with me to work and work at home a lot.
I am trying to brush up on my makeup know-how to look good at work without spending too much money. I am very much looking foward to reading all of the great info that seems to be here.
smile.gif

Hey Dawn! How are you? Welcome to MakeupTalk from me, Tony, the adminstrator here. I am from Southern CA

Welcome to MuT! I am Tasha from Missouri. That's pretty handy that you can take them to work with you.

Latest posts

Back