Hello....pretty new here

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_wink.gif
HI....I'm fairly new here.......love looking around, but never posted..this site is overwhelming. I'm still trying to find my way around...but since it's taking me forever to do that...thought I'd jump in and say "Hello".

Hi Suzq1, Welcome to MUT. If you need help navigating the site just let me or any of us know. We are a friendly and helpful bunch!

Originally Posted by Suzq1
icon_wink.gif
HI....I'm fairly new here.......love looking around, but never posted..this site is overwhelming. I'm still trying to find my way around...but since it's taking me forever to do that...thought I'd jump in and say "Hello". Hey Suzq1 Welcome to MuT..Don't let all the cool features overwhelm you..If I Ms.Computer Illiterate can find my way around it'll be a breeze for you
wink.gif
Glad you found us

YEP! These girls are super nice and will help you around. Thanks for posting and introducing yourself. Anyhow, WELCOME to MakeupTalk from the administratin dept.

Take care and we'll look forward to you posts
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Suzq1

icon_wink.gif
HI....I'm fairly new here.......love looking around, but never posted..this site is overwhelming. I'm still trying to find my way around...but since it's taking me forever to do that...thought I'd jump in and say "Hello".

Hey Suzq1! If you need any help whatsoever let me or one of the other super nice women on this site help you! Hi and welcome to MUT!

Hiya, WELCOME to MuT..Its a pretty big website alright, so if you get lost just send one of us a PM!!! (LMAO). So tell us a bit about yourself.. (age, location, student/working, make up likes, dislikes etc..)

Welcome!!! I saw that you were interested in viewing the newsletter - actually, it was just mailed last night, so you may have already received it. I saw that you've been a member here for a few months, so you've probably been receiving them all along - perhaps they went to your spam folder, since sometimes email does that?

Anyhow, welcome welcome! Let us know if we can be of help to you.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back