Hello to all

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all... just another newbie signing in and greeting y'all. I just happened to stumble on this site and WOW, that was some good stumbling on my part. Looks like so-o-o-o much great info and help. Great to find a site where I can share my love of makeup... and pickup a few tips at the same time.

Stacey
icon_lol.gif

Hi Stacey-

I am fairly new too but I wanted to say
23_3_36.gif

Look forward to getting to know you.

Excellent! Thanks for joining up! Make sure you check out the reviews and everything

Welcome again!

Originally Posted by stacey328

Hi all... just another newbie signing in and greeting y'all. I just happened to stumble on this site and WOW, that was some good stumbling on my part. Looks like so-o-o-o much great info and help. Great to find a site where I can share my love of makeup... and pickup a few tips at the same time.
Stacey
icon_lol.gif

Aloha & Welcome to MuT Stacey! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here & look forward to your posts.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to MUT Stacey!! Jump right in and make yourself at home, this is a great place! See you around the boards.
smile.gif

Hey Stacey, welcome to MakeUpTalk! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything just PM me or one of the other mods. Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Hi Stacey, Welcome to MUT! Glad to have you here.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>Welcome to MUT!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by stacey328 Hi all... just another newbie signing in and greeting y'all. I just happened to stumble on this site and WOW, that was some good stumbling on my part. Looks like so-o-o-o much great info and help. Great to find a site where I can share my love of makeup... and pickup a few tips at the same time.
Stacey
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back