Hello? WHere is everyone tonight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello? WHere is everyone tonight? Is anyone alive?
biggrin.gif

Hey, Tony...seems pretty quiet, right? I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm kinda playing "catch up" tonight on bills, laundry, etc. I'm even working on my garage sale I'm having this weekend...hopefully, I can get rid of enough stuff so we can fit both of our cars in our garage. We have a 3 car garage, and we can only fit 1 car in there (lol)! It's an older house so that's kind of our only storage. Anyway, that's all the excitement around here....
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hello? WHere is everyone tonight? Is anyone alive?
biggrin.gif

I just came home - had to go to the eye doctor after work, then went to Sports Authority & bought some nifty Rollerblades (to go to this paved 'track' near my house - attempt at getting in shape lol
wink.gif
) then was hanging out at bf's shop...That's about it... gonna make it a short night, gotta still get in the shower & Leo wants to watch Spiderman 2 ... one of the many dvd's I've bought & still haven't watched yet...
icon_redface.gif

so tired form working out and the kids and the weeknd

Gotta get that energy going
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Nicolet

Hey, Tony...seems pretty quiet, right? I'm not sure about everyone else, but I'm kinda playing "catch up" tonight on bills, laundry, etc. I'm even working on my garage sale I'm having this weekend...hopefully, I can get rid of enough stuff so we can fit both of our cars in our garage. We have a 3 car garage, and we can only fit 1 car in there (lol)! It's an older house so that's kind of our only storage. Anyway, that's all the excitement around here....
redface.gif

ahh the ol' garage sale. I was just wonderin' since it seemed so quiet....
Hi girls

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ahh the ol' garage sale. I was just wonderin' since it seemed so quiet....
Hi girls

Hi!!
Anyone else here? lol

I actually had less homework tonight than usual and actually finished it this afternoon instead of at 11 pm! Then I spent the rest of the day making up lecture notes for the next few chapters for the class I teach ... So now I'm just logging in real quick to see what's going on, then it's off to bed for me, I have to get up at 6 am to teach my class!
smile.gif
(Plus I have to walk almost a mile to class since the campus buses aren't running in the summer ... sometimes hubby drops me off on the way to work but he has a different schedule this week!)

hey, errrbody. i just got home from work. i made some mula today even though i had about 7 tables max. now i'm watching friends
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer hey, errrbody. i just got home from work. i made some mula today even though i had about 7 tables max. now i'm watching friends
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Bring in that Bling Mama!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi everyone! I haven't been able to chat much today...I had to bring my poor old car to the dealership because Ford sent out a recall for a cooling system of some sort. Well the dealership is really close to my best friend's house, so after I dropped off the car, I walked to her house. While I was at her house, the dealership called me and told me that my car is one of the teeny tiny, 1% of all the 1995 Ford Tauruses that needed this one extra part. Since only very few cars need this part, they don't have it in stock. I left my car there and they said it should be done tomorrow. I miss my car though
icon_cry.gif
I didn't realize how much I depended on it.
Sorry it's so long
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awww.. that sucks Charmaine! Usually I'm that 1% that has the bad luck.
icon_frown.gif
lol Hopefully they fix it for you by tomorrow... I know I feel lost without a car!! When I have it, I have no problem sitting home, doing nothing. The minute I don't have my car - I NEED to get out and go places !!!
wink.gif
Go figure. lol

Originally Posted by Charmaine Hi everyone! I haven't been able to chat much today...I had to bring my poor old car to the dealership because Ford sent out a recall for a cooling system of some sort. Well the dealership is really close to my best friend's house, so after I dropped off the car, I walked to her house. While I was at her house, the dealership called me and told me that my car is one of the teeny tiny, 1% of all the 1995 Ford Tauruses that needed this one extra part. Since only very few cars need this part, they don't have it in stock. I left my car there and they said it should be done tomorrow. I miss my car though
icon_cry.gif
I didn't realize how much I depended on it.
Sorry it's so long
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That reminds me, I got a recall notice for a part on my 1999 Ford Taurus and I need to take it in and get it fixed ... apparently the springs in the shock absorbers are prone to rusting, which can cause them to break and even blow out a tire while you're driving!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek That reminds me, I got a recall notice for a part on my 1999 Ford Taurus and I need to take it in and get it fixed ... apparently the springs in the shock absorbers are prone to rusting, which can cause them to break and even blow out a tire while you're driving!
icon_eek.gif
Oh - Just Lovely!!
icon_eek.gif

Hmmm....where am I at??? Hehehe, it's been one crazy day...I got out of class early , but then I came straight home to do 3 girls makeup. UGH! WHen will it ever end!!! I've been doing anywhere from 2-5 girls every day after class...I can't take anymore
tongue.gif

Now I finally have a moment to eat and settle in, so I'm on MUT eating some veggies and eggs.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow that's really scary! You should definitely bring your car in... I know, but I so rarely drive my car anymore that I've been forgetting. However the problem is more common in the winter when salt on the roads causes the springs to rust -- so I made sure to wash my car a lot this winter to get rid of the salt! (They told us about the recall last year, but the parts just became available a few weeks ago...)

i've been out running errands with the bf. then watched some tv with him and stuff.

Latest posts

Back