Hello :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Stephanie and I am currently a college student. I don't really know anything about makeup, but lately I have been trying to wear more makeup. I'm interested to try and share it with you all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully we could help each other out. Thank you

11.gif
 Welcome to Makeup Talk! So glad you are here! 
11.gif
 ​
This is a great place to teach, learn and discover new make up ideas, trends and upcoming beauty products!

Some of my favorite places to hang out in are:

Face of the Day Thread - Great place to pick up ideas!

Make Up Tutorial Thread - We have some pretty talented people here and I love watching tutorials!

Nail Talk - I love all things nails and this is a great place for inspiration

Fashion Talk - Clothes and Shoes and Handbags, oh my! Need I say more? 

If you need help or have any question, feel free to send me a private message! 

Hope you enjoy the boards! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

Welcome to our beauty community! We are so happy you joined! You will absoloutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Hey,

I'm a collge student too! It can be hard to find the time to do makeup the way you want because we're always running around!

I'm definitely one of those people who takes the time to get nicely dressed up/ made up every day, even when I really just wanna wear sweats and a bun haha :)

​
 ​
[SIZE=14pt]You've found the prettiest place on the internet! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] We are so glad to have you aboard and look forward[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] to seeing you around the Forums.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t forget to check out our [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Reviewshttps://www.makeuptalk.com/products/, [/SIZE]Blog and Articles Sections.  See you around!​
 ​
 ​

Latest posts

Back