Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I just joined. I'm a single mom from Wisconsin. I have one son, Parker, who is 7 years old. My new year's resolution this year was to spend more time focusing on myself. I've been finally working on losing the weight I gained from my pregnancy (and then some), and wanted some other way to treat myself other than ice cream. I started with bath and body works, and have snowballed to Lush, Ulta, Sephora, Victoria's secret... I've also become a bit of Subscription junkie since subscribing to Birchbox in October. I now have more subs than I can remember.
icon_redface.gif
 May need to cut back on those. I've always been a nail polish junkie, so I guess it was only a matter of time before I branched out. I'm glad I found MUT. It's nice to see so many people with the same intrest. I've enjoyed reading over the threads, and am looking forward to getting to know everyone better and learning some great makeup tips.

Welcome to our makeuptalk community! We are so happy you joined! You will absolutely love it here!

Enjoy your stay!

Katana

Latest posts

Back