Hello

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi.  My name is MalinVaine, and I live in MS.  I love makeup and hope to learn a lot from this site.

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll learn some fun stuff and feel free to share with us, too lol. Enjoy!

Welcome to Makeup Talk.

First thing, please read our Terms of Service. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Then go take a stroll through our forum filled with beautiful goodies and helpful information.

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Subscription & Sampling Programs

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk

General Chit Chat

Hair Care Talk

Most of all, we hope you have a fun time here and find answers to any and all questions you may have. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something. 

Happy Holidays
xmas.gif

Latest posts

Back