Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ... my name is Jen.  I have been a closet sample hoarder for years.  (I literally kept my samples in a big canvas box in my closet.)  I LOVE beauty products ... and can't seem to get enough of them.  So... this Christmas my husband gave me a subscription to Birchbox.  What a MAN!  I did not even know such a thing as a subscription box existed.  Birchbox was my gateway subscription drug ... and now I am a subscriber to others.  I have joined Ipsy (I received my first box from them this month ... and LOVE them), Glossybox (so sad about this one), PopSugar (can't wait to receive this one ... Feb. will be my first box) and sample society (Feb. will be my first month).  

Thanks MUT for providing such a great forum!  

- Jen

Ipsy is phenomenal!  I even loved the bag they sent last month.  I know people thought it was boring (navy blue) ... but I loved it.  It was such a fun surprise to open it and see the stars inside!  It was like a winter night and seeing the clouds part to a perfectly starry sky.  

Originally Posted by LuckyJenJen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ipsy is phenomenal!  I even loved the bag they sent last month.  I know people thought it was boring (navy blue) ... but I loved it.  It was such a fun surprise to open it and see the stars inside!  It was like a winter night and seeing the clouds part to a perfectly starry sky.  
Agreed! I am most certainly not one of the ones that complained, I thought it was a fantastic bag! The argan oil is my new favorite beauty supply!

flowers.gif
Hello and Welcome to Makeuptalk!
flowers.gif
Please be sure to look at our Terms of Service for MakeupTalk. Some of the most popular parts of MakeupTalk are:

We hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or another moderator!

Welcome to Makeup Talk Jen.
hand.gif
Closet sample hoarder, eh? You can come over here and sit next to me and the other hoarders
whistling.gif

We hope you have a fun time here, get answers to any questions, and find some beauty inspirations. Please don't hesitate to private message me or other the moderators if you need something.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back