Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all - Just discovered this awsome forum, thought i'de say hi! Hope everyone is great, and wondering if anyone here is from LA or TX???

Hiya KMEFH! I'm Laura from Ireland. Welcome to MakeUpTalk. I'm not sure if we have members from LA or Texas but i'm sure they'll shout if they are. We're a lively bunch here!! If you need anything you can PM me or one of the other moderators & we'll gladly help you out
biggrin.gif

Hey! Welcome to MakeupTalk from the admin dept. Happy to have you online! I am from LA (Los Angeles) hehehehe

Originally Posted by KMEFH

Hey all - Just discovered this awsome forum, thought i'de say hi! Hope everyone is great, and wondering if anyone here is from LA or TX???

& Welcome to MuT KMEFH! Jen hails from TX & there are several LA folk here as well. Glad you're a part of our site & I look forward to your posts!

Welcome to MUT, KMEFH!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yep, I'm from Texas...near Lubbock. When you said LA, did you mean Louisiana? Where do you live?

This is a great board. Very friendly folks here. It is lots of fun and very addicting!
biggrin.gif
icon_lol.gif

hi all, to answer, i live in lafayette, louisiana. Never move here, it bites! dont understand two things though, why cant i get onto the sex forum, and how do i stop the e-mail reply notices???
confused.gif

Hello,

SEX FORUM:

We are protecting underage users from viewing the sex forum so, if you are over 18, you can request the password for the sex forum if you request it from Janelle here

Subscriptions:

To Edit your subscriptions, click here , scroll down, and edit your profile. Look for the text "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and you can modify it for NO subscriptions if you would like

Happy to help

Originally Posted by KMEFH

hi all, to answer, i live in lafayette, louisiana. Never move here, it bites! dont understand two things though, why cant i get onto the sex forum, and how do i stop the e-mail reply notices???
confused.gif

Welcome to MUT!

I'm from LA (Los Angeles) like Tony & Reija. Always have wanted to go to LA (New Orleans) though!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back