Hello

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One of the many CD's that Karren has "drag"ged over here. I wanted to browse a bit, guess i have to actually participate though huh?
smile.gif

My male side is 42, femme was born at 3-4 which conveniently puts me at merely 39. I only started actually dressing up in full recently and have my wife's help and support. I always thought crossdressing seemed a little 'gay' (not that there is anything with it!), When realized recently that it is weird but not gay I decided to explore a little bit. (I know obtuse logic, but what are you going to do)

I think of myself as a guy in a skirt and cute shoes, so I am not hung up on being addressed as he-she or it if you prefer, just I am me.

Look foward to seeing how actual girls do their make-up as I want to look modern but not drag queen-esqe (not that there is anything wrong with it!)

Originally Posted by Barbara Talbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif One of the many CD's that Karren has "drag"ged over here.
laughing.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!
flowers.gif

This seems (understandably) to be a very image driven forum. Since I can't see images, its hard to find a thread I can comment on. It hard to see often what it is that is being talked about. Fortunately 10 is not such an onerous task.

Hi, Barbara, it's nice to have you here. I am here to learn more about makeup, too.

With love,

Ruthie

I see you got your first ten posts. Barbara. What do you think of the tutorials? That was the reason I joined, also. There's a lot of information to study.

With love,

Ruthie

Hey Barb!!!! The first 10 is easy... hell the first 800 was easy... lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Barb!!!! The first 10 is easy... hell the first 800 was easy... lol yes for the truly obsessed with a crackberry at the ready! and this when you've mis-placed that fem-in feeling? I hate to see the foundation powder fly if you were feeling enthusiastic!

Latest posts

Back