hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm available to chat, if anyone has any makeup questions or need someone to chat with
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinkjule

I'm available to chat, if anyone has any makeup questions or need someone to chat with
smile.gif

Tell us about yourself! Where do you live, how old you are etc...
I am Tony from Southern Cal and I am 38

Hi PJ!! My name is Leila and I'm 23 as of today. I live in FL, and am pretty much obsessed with makeup, I need to get a BIG train case soon to hold all of it... But I am a MAC lover all the way.

How about you?

I was born and raised in California. I have been doing make-up for over 10yrs. I am currently looking into expanding my beauty skills. I will be attending hair school fulltime for 10 months next week and Im looking forward to my new venture!!! How about u?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Tell us about yourself! Where do you live, how old you are etc...
I am Tony from Southern Cal and I am 38

I'm in my senior year of college and am studying Criminology. I plan to be the most pefectly made up Criminologist in the field...

Welcome to MakeUpTalk pinkjule! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout & either I or one of the other mods will come to your rescue
biggrin.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Do u have any special plans coming up tonight?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Hi PJ!! My name is Leila and I'm 23 as of today. I live in FL, and am pretty much obsessed with makeup, I need to get a BIG train case soon to hold all of it... But I am a MAC lover all the way.
How about you?

That's awesome!! We need better looking corporate women out there!!! Criminology, ha, awesome!!! What promted you to go into such an intense field?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I'm in my senior year of college and am studying Criminology. I plan to be the most pefectly made up Criminologist in the field...

Hi Laura,

Thank you sweetie! How is you day going? Ireland!!! That's awesome!!! Im in the US in California. Have you ever been?

Originally Posted by Laura Welcome to MakeUpTalk pinkjule! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout & either I or one of the other mods will come to your rescue
biggrin.gif

My day is now over pinkjule! Its 23.55 here now so i'm heading to bed. I've been to the US before but only on a 10 day trip. It was part of a school exchange program & i stayed with a student from Fairport High School in Rocherster NY! I'd love to visit Cali some day though
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I'm in my senior year of college and am studying Criminology. I plan to be the most pefectly made up Criminologist in the field... HAHHAAH oh my gosh MACGODDESS that is awesome. When I was 17 I wanted to be a criminologist, and thought hmmm this will be something going into that field all made up like I am. So, that is great. A criminologist with all her glamour. I dated a mortician and learned more about the criminology field and deceided I would not be a good person for the field.
ALL THE BEST MACGODDESS!! AND WELCOME PINK! I am 20 years old, and have always been obsessed with makeup. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just start in on a full face of makeup. If I could do makeup all hours of the day every single day I would. In the future I hope to go to schhool for it. But for now I am sick. OH WELL SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by funylove

HAHHAAH oh my gosh MACGODDESS that is awesome. When I was 17 I wanted to be a criminologist, and thought hmmm this will be something going into that field all made up like I am. So, that is great. A criminologist with all her glamour. I dated a mortician and learned more about the criminology field and deceided I would not be a good person for the field.
ALL THE BEST MACGODDESS!! AND WELCOME PINK! I am 20 years old, and have always been obsessed with makeup. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just start in on a full face of makeup. If I could do makeup all hours of the day every single day I would. In the future I hope to go to schhool for it. But for now I am sick. OH WELL SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO!
wink.gif

Hey Funnylove! Welcome to MakeupTalk! I am Tony from Orange County, CA. Again, welcome!

Hi! Im a huge dog lover too! Is this a pic of your doggie? I have a dearhead chocolate brown chihuahua....

Originally Posted by lovesboxers Hi pinkjule and funylove welcome to MuT. I am Jennifer from California.

Originally Posted by pinkjule I'm available to chat, if anyone has any makeup questions or need someone to chat with
smile.gif
Hello Pinkjule. I'm Jeanie from California. Welcome aboard to MUT
claps.gif

Latest posts

Back