Hello!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new to this site, and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sugarquayn, and I'm a proud makeup addict. I have a huge, rolling makeup bin stuffed to the gills with cosmetics of all stripe and variety, in addition to having several makeup bags also packed with makeup in my car and work. Even though my friends and family would probably scoff, I truly think that there's a lipstickout there that will change my life. And, that is my mission to find "the one"...lipgloss that is.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Welcome to MuT sugarquayn ...you're in the right place then! You'll find this site warm, friendly ..and often addicting or causing addictions. Hi welcome sugarquayn. I am Chrystal. I agree with Naturally very warm and friendly place to be when addited to makeup!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

Welcome to MuT sugarquayn ...you're in the right place then! You'll find this site warm, friendly ..and often addicting or causing addictions.

Hi Sugar! How are you? Welcome to the Makeup Portal! I am Tony from southern CA

Hi and welcome to MuT. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria.

you´re definitely not alone...I`m still hoping to find a lipgloss/mascara/foundation/whatever *lol* that changes my life too
wink.gif

hi sugarquayn and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan. glad you found us because everyone here believes in the makeup "holy grail".

Originally Posted by sugarquayn Hello all,
I'm new to this site, and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Sugarquayn, and I'm a proud makeup addict. I have a huge, rolling makeup bin stuffed to the gills with cosmetics of all stripe and variety, in addition to having several makeup bags also packed with makeup in my car and work. Even though my friends and family would probably scoff, I truly think that there's a lipstickout there that will change my life. And, that is my mission to find "the one"...lipgloss that is.
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back