Hello =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Amanda from Texas.=)

I don't know how I found my way here...but I think I'll stay!..LOL! I wear mostly Mineral make-up but have a TON of other stuff. I hope I get to know everyone.

=)

Amanda

Hi Amanda WELCOME!! I'm Chrystal from Massachusetts, I wasnt really sure how I found my way here at first either but I LOVE IT!! You will too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hello!! I am Kristina from Norway!

I am constantly looking for something better when it comes to makeup and skincare and I have learned a lot on MUT!

icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by @@Amanda@@ Hi!I'm Amanda from Texas.=)

I don't know how I found my way here...but I think I'll stay!..LOL! I wear mostly Mineral make-up but have a TON of other stuff. I hope I get to know everyone.

=)

Amanda

Just wanna say welcome too
smile.gif
Everyone here is super nice so you'll have fun for sure
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm Emmy from Canada.

Hi Amanda!! I am Devin from Houston. Nice to have a fellow Texan on the site. What part of Texas are you from?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

=)

Amanda

Hi! Welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT Amanda. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hello!! You're going to love MuT. I like mineral makeup too because it works so well with my oily skin.

=)

Amanda

Welcome, Im from Nebraska. I have to say it took me a while to find the "Thread" button. I don't have any mineral makeup, my skin is combination/oily, I've heard it's not good for that? How do u like it, I've very curious to try it.

Originally Posted by devinjhans Hi Amanda!! I am Devin from Houston. Nice to have a fellow Texan on the site. What part of Texas are you from?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hey!! I'm not too far down the road...I'm in SA

Originally Posted by bluebird26 Welcome, Im from Nebraska. I have to say it took me a while to find the "Thread" button. I don't have any mineral makeup, my skin is combination/oily, I've heard it's not good for that? How do u like it, I've very curious to try it. I personally love Minerals! I have oily acne prone skin and have no problems at all
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. First off Bare Escentuals isn't the only company. There are a ton of smaller Mineral Makeup companies...that have their own formulations. Some work for certain skin types some don't. Since I have oily skin... formulations too high in Titanium Dioxide make me oilier. Kaolin clay also happens to break me out...so I cant use formulations with that.HTH

Amanda

Hello Amanda and Kitty welcome to MuT. I am Jennifer from California. Hope to see alot of your posts, I love it here.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back