Help!!! Advice and input needed, I have to decide quickly!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This will seem superficial to a lot of people-- but I am finally getting my hair re-done and I can't decide what to do. My natural color is blonde (and my current). But I've also had a dark copper red color and dark brown color, and I can't decide what to do.

Part of this stems from the concern I won't be able to wear all the colors I can now-- I can pull off bright red eyeshadow when I want to, oranges, stuff like that. What if I dye my hair brown?? Will I still be able to?

I know it's stupid! But I'd appreciate any feedback on the color I should go to. I'm including pictures of myself at all three of the colors, and if you could take time to vote I'd really appreciate it!

I think the darker your hair, the more vibrant colors you can pull off. I'd say go dark brown.
smile.gif

I really like the darker brown hair pic the best. I also agree that darker hair can get away with more hues.....the blondes here may not agree.
smiletongue.gif
smiletongue.gif

Originally Posted by kelly1965rn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like the darker brown hair pic the best. I also agree that darker hair can get away with more hues.....the blondes here may not agree.
smiletongue.gif
smiletongue.gif
I'm blonde, and I agree! LOL!
laughing.gif

Well, I always favor dark hair, so I'm gonna have to say dark brunette. That would look ravishing!

I just adore brunettes, so I'm going to have to vote for the dark brown as well!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back