Help-am I getting Cellulite????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now, i am talking about doing several floors in an office building maybe. 7 or 8 floors of about 10 stairs. start off with maybe 3 or 4 floors then work your way up. don't run, just take it one step at a time. once you see what it does for your body you'll be hooked.

Originally Posted by monniej if more people knew what just doing the stairs 3 times a week could do for your legs, butt and lower abs everyone would be doing it. give it a try for 2 weeks then see what you think. I will, definitely. if I think about it there are LOTS of stairs...I live on the 6th floor in my dorm and I have to walk around at school a lot, I just always use the escalator cause I´m so damn lazy

I agree with others on the squat and lunges. ROC is a good brand for a cellulite cream I've heard and L'Oreal just came out with a new one that is suppose to be really good. I've tried some and they don't work too well. I mean they don't get rid of it they just make your skin looks better, more toned which is nice. I've also found that dry brushing works well. It removes toxins from the body and also makes circulation better.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I agree with others on the squat and lunges. ROC is a good brand for a cellulite cream I've heard and L'Oreal just came out with a new one that is suppose to be really good. I've tried some and they don't work too well. I mean they don't get rid of it they just make your skin looks better, more toned which is nice. I've also found that dry brushing works well. It removes toxins from the body and also makes circulation better. yeah, toned skin is what I need. I don´t have REAL cellulite, the skin is just starting to get a little uneven. it just freaked me out cause I thought I´m too young for that stuff and I think I´m spoilt in that area cause I never had problems with my figure .
anyway, thanks for all the tips. I´ll get off my lazy ass and start doing something for my body
icon_wink.gif

OMG I think I am starting to get it a little bit. It freaks me out cause I am pretty skinny (53 kg-which is about 120 pounds I think, correct me if not!) at almost 5.7 hight...
Girl you don't weight 120 pounds.. at 53 kg you weight 116.6 pounds!!!! The way you convert kg into pounds is by multiplying by 2.2! I know this because I am form Venezuela and we use kgs, meters, etc! You are soo skinny!!!!

I've heard that cellulite has to do with poor circulation and that the best way to combat it is by doing exercise which gets blood flowing to the tissues!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle OMG I think I am starting to get it a little bit. It freaks me out cause I am pretty skinny (53 kg-which is about 120 pounds I think, correct me if not!) at almost 5.7 hight...
Girl you don't weight 120 pounds.. at 53 kg you weight 116.6 pounds!!!! The way you convert kg into pounds is by multiplying by 2.2! I know this because I am form Venezuela and we use kgs, meters, etc! You are soo skinny!!!!

I've heard that cellulite has to do with poor circulation and that the best way to combat it is by doing exercise which gets blood flowing to the tissues!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah I know I gotta start exercising a lil bit-I´m just so damn lazy. at least I use the stairs instead of elevators though. good way to start,huh?
and I didn´t really know how to convert kg into pounds, I have this converter calculator on my comp and I guess it´s not a good one
wink.gif

Back