Help (From My Blog) Teen Girls Who Cut Themselves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that you have to take her at her word, and I'm not saying she's lying, but just because her arms are clear doesn't mean she's not self harming! If you speak to alot of SHers, they will tell you that they often cut/burn everywhere BUT their arms!

I agree Kee. That's why I still followed up with the social workers and also the parents. The way she said it though I do believe her. Either way, she needs help and I'm going to do what I can to help her get it.

I have a feeling that I won't talk about much else. The tricky thing for me is I'm a substitute. I may be onto another assignment with a month or so. Originally, I was just hired for the first day, but I guess the regular teacher is pretty sick.

yes i agree with the part of them cutting else where i carved on my ankle.. and my friend would puke her food up and she cut inbetween her legs.. her thighs..

one of my friends was a cutter (she said she stopped and i believe her, but i'm sure she still thinks about it sometimes). anyway, she used to cut herself on the legs, where nobody would notice, covered by her pants. so, the girl may be cutting herself, or not.

anyway, i think that is really great of you doing that. many teachers now just ignore the kids outisde the teaching stuff. and even if you're a substitute, i think it's important for a kid to know someone cared enough to help him.

Back