Help:How can I get that look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I really want to manage that look but I don't know what makeup products should I use? Any suggestions??

I can't really help you,so offtopic: is that the girl who won the eurovision song contest? i really liked that song,greece deserved to win
smile.gif

Thanks!!Yes she is!And here we're very proud of her!!

Originally Posted by Eva121 I can't really help you,so offtopic: is that the girl who won the eurovision song contest? i really liked that song,greece deserved to win
smile.gif

Thanks Trisha!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha EYES looks like a bone coloured shadow on the lid, with a darker brown or taupe in the crease and the cream coloured shadow as brow highlight, on my screen they all look to be matte shadows, also either lots of black mascara or subtle false lashes
CHEEKS i cant really see any cheek colour, but there probably is some subtle flesh/tan toned blush there just to give the face life

LIPS looks like a really natural coloured medium lipstick or gloss

Originally Posted by Sophia I really want to manage that look but I don't know what makeup products should I use? Any suggestions?? I like her makeup too....very clean. The key to this look is the perfect foundation and powder. See how it perfectly matched her neck? I find that with a lot of photos, the real culprit behind the unprofessional look is that the face looks a lot lighter than the neck. Mind you, nowadays, the makeup may not be perfect, but with the magic of computers....
wink.gif

I agree with the colours Trisha suggested. And I think she's wearing false eyelashes for sure. For the blush, it looks like a cream one was used over the foundation, followed by powder, then covered slightly by powder blush.

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks!!Yes her skin look so clean and perfect!!I think the right foundation will help me to get that look!!

Originally Posted by iloveparis I like her makeup too....very clean. The key to this look is the perfect foundation and powder. See how it perfectly matched her neck? I find that with a lot of photos, the real culprit behind the unprofessional look is that the face looks a lot lighter than the neck. Mind you, nowadays, the makeup may not be perfect, but with the magic of computers....
wink.gif

I agree with the colours Trisha suggested. And I think she's wearing false eyelashes for sure. For the blush, it looks like a cream one was used over the foundation, followed by powder, then covered slightly by powder blush.

Oh, her MU is lovely...I see why you want to emulate it! It's really understated yet emphasizes her features and lets them shine through!

Originally Posted by Sophia I really want to manage that look but I don't know what makeup products should I use? Any suggestions?? If you go to her website (and you can read Greek (??)) you might find what mu she has been known to wear or worn for ads under the Press section.

Thanks but I cannot find it!

Originally Posted by eightthirty If you go to her website (and you can read Greek (??)) you might find what mu she has been known to wear or worn for ads under the Press section.

Originally Posted by Sophia Thanks but I cannot find it! You can't find the info on the website or you can't find the website itself??

I can't find the info.

Originally Posted by eightthirty You can't find the info on the website or you can't find the website itself??

You could get a very similar look using Stila Wheat e/s, MAC Satin Taupe e/s and MAC Prrr Lipglass.

Thanks Violet!!Exactly what color is Mac's Satin Taupe e/s?

Originally Posted by Violet You could get a very similar look using Stila Wheat e/s, MAC Satin Taupe e/s and MAC Prrr Lipglass.

Latest posts

Back