Help! I can't fart fast enough! RANT!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God!! That's sounds terrible to feel that way!!! I hardly ever feel bad or have mood swings... Kind of makes me glad I'm not a woman!! Though I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once!!
biggrin.gif

Hope your feeling better soon!!

Karren

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I took two tests this morning. They both gave me the same answer...
That's all I wanna say for right now. I would feel better getting a confirmation from the doctor's office. I am going to see if I can squeeze in a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted and let you know what the doctor's results are! Either way it turns out, I see it as a blessing.

Everything will be fine - if you're preggers, i'm sure you'll be the hottest momma of Cal , and if not i'm sure it's something that you can control
smile.gif

i did also think about the possibility of you being preggos. Wow...Congrats..Oh and just do it silently..when no one is in the room...haha..might smell deadly though

Nox, we're behind you either way, hunny. Blessings for whatever the results.

So... the confirmation is??? Do we have a new Mut mom? I remember that 2006 was the Mut baby boom
smile.gif

Yay! Congrats! Another Mut baby
smile.gif
And i'm sure it'll be a really pretty one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOLOLOL! :Okay, my husband is looking at me like a lunatic, I'm really laughing out loud: Well if you have some pointers for that, I would be more than happy to try them out. There are few things more satisfying than passing out all of that wicked flatulence at one go!
satisfied.gif
LOL I will have to ask my BF for those kinds of tips!
biggrin.gif

Congrats Nox!
biggrin.gif

Thank you so much everyone!!! Even though this was a complete surprise (unplanned), I'm still over the moon! Hubby still doesn't know yet, I want to make it a special surprise for him!!!

Nox! OMG are you pregnant?!

You can be my belly buddies. hahahah we can shared buddha belly pics.

Goodluck and God bless mama

Latest posts

Back