Help! I can't fart fast enough! RANT!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
Do y'all mind if I rant a little right now?

I am sooo gassy right now. I'm generally feeling like crap. My bras don't fit right. My belly feels like a basketball that I cannot deflate. I'm afraid to fart in the bathroom, because the loud sound might echo throughout the building. I can't turn my over-smelling nose off. Everyone smells like B.O. I am soo wiped-out, I can barely keep my eyes open. I almost cried at a stack of papers today because one sheet had a slight bend in it, and I was trying to soothe it flat. I'm sneezing left and right and I don't have a cold. I just cut my nails this weekend and now I gotta do it AGAIN after I scratched myself open with them!!! I was supposed to go to the doctor today, but something urgent came up and I had to cancel it and now I won't be able to see her for another two weeks! I tried to eat my favorite breakfast today, but I can't stand the taste of it, so I ate banana peppers straight from the jar.

I just feel like an alien. I am so not myself. I even skipped out on exercising today. I never do that.

Thanks for listening.

sleepyhead.gif
bawling.gif
eusa_wall.gif
wacko.gif
sadno.gif

You're not preggers are you? LOL Being preggers make you tired, sensitive to smells, burp & fart (& snore) like crazy!

that's the first thing that came to my mind too lol.. could you be preggers?

I get like that when i'm pms-ing.. but if you usually don't get like that.. i don't know..

I hope it goes away soon though
hug.gif

Wow that feels horrible! Sorry you feel so bad, hun.

DOn´t worry about your farts creating an echo though lol. I swear the walls in my apartment are paperthin, and I get very gassy a lot of times. So I´ll just sit on the toilet and poop and fart and I´m 100% positive my neighbors hear it all.

Let us know how your visit with the doctor turns out, ok?

I don't know what has come over me for these past many days. I was hoping that I could get some answers at my doctors appointment today, but alas...

I don't want to take a home pregnancy test because I think it is still too early for them to detect as of yet.

frown.gif

i think theres a new pregnancy test that can tell from like time of conception now. you should look into that or ask a pharmacist at your local drug store.

The home PG tests now are very accurate & very early. Sure sounds like you could be & yeah, the crying over the papers, not likeing the taste of foods you usually love classic!!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think theres a new pregnancy test that can tell from like time of conception now. you should look into that or ask a pharmacist at your local drug store. Really?!?
Do you know its name?

I just hate not knowing 'Yes' or 'No'. It's driving me nuts because all my symptoms are so noticeable. I don't really get PMS, so this is very far from ordinary.

BTW,

Thanks for everyone's input. It is very much appreciated
redface.gif

Well, Can't help you with the name of the preg test and I am sorry you feel so crappy, but If you get over the counter simethicone tabs it will really help the gas. Same thing as gas x but I always buy generic. It really does help....the gas anyway.
4.gif

Whoa Nox....Pregnancy was the first thing I thought too...

Hope you feel better and figure it out.

Well, it's either ovulation or pregnancy. As for an at home test, I took 2 that came up positive before my own OB-GYN would accept that I was! He had to do a vaginal test before he'd believe me.... So, it never hurts to at least take a test to see.... As far as I know, E.P.T. are the better ones on the market, as well as CVS brand. I forgot where I found the info (an this was also 3 years ago), but it had info on which tests were most reliable from the whole lot of them.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, it's either ovulation or pregnancy. As for an at home test, I took 2 that came up positive before my own OB-GYN would accept that I was! He had to do a vaginal test before he'd believe me.... So, it never hurts to at least take a test to see.... As far as I know, E.P.T. are the better ones on the market, as well as CVS brand. I forgot where I found the info (an this was also 3 years ago), but it had info on which tests were most reliable from the whole lot of them. Thank you for this advice Aquilah. It is around the time of month when I'd normally be ovulating, so that could be it. But the weird thing is, these strange feelings began on the last day of period up until today. I admit, that during my period and for three days after, hubby and I do not use contraceptives because I took for granted how regular my cycle was. I do suspect this is 100% a hormanal thing as Lia M. brought to my attention earlier.
I'm going to do the EPT test, and then another early detection brand and see what they say. I will do them both tomorrow morning.

Hope you feel better!

When I read the title, I thought you wanted advice on how to become faster at passing gas!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hope you feel better!
When I read the title, I thought you wanted advice on how to become faster at passing gas!

LOLOLOL! :Okay, my husband is looking at me like a lunatic, I'm really laughing out loud: Well if you have some pointers for that, I would be more than happy to try them out. There are few things more satisfying than passing out all of that wicked flatulence at one go!
satisfied.gif

i think you are pregnant Nox, you have pretty much the same symptoms that i had when i got pregnant for the second time, it was awful.

You can get a pregnancy test now, it wont be too early cause usually you start getting the symptoms when you are a month far, so i think you might be at least a month pregnant, --if you are.

I have to agree with everybody else...it sounds like your pregnant. Some of the early signs of my pregnancies have been dizziness and nausea. Hope you feel better soon.

I took two tests this morning. They both gave me the same answer...

That's all I wanna say for right now. I would feel better getting a confirmation from the doctor's office. I am going to see if I can squeeze in a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted and let you know what the doctor's results are! Either way it turns out, I see it as a blessing.

Back