Help, I need color advice!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to an all-white party next weekend. it´s in the most luxurious town in the southern part of Austria (where my home town is).

since I´ll be wearing all white (white accessories too!) I basically HAVE to do a crazy eye makeup. not sure which color to pick though.

what would look outstanding with an all-white outfit, my by friday freshly higlighted hair and the tan I am planning to achieve till then *lol*?

y´all know what I look like...so pleeeease pick a color for me!!! any suggestions are welcome!

I did try a pink look....but somehow it didn´t turn out right. it made my complexion look weird, my eye color didn´t stand out as much as I wanted, and the pink eyes AND pink lips were a little bit too much I think. (uh-oh...this pic is soo weird
icon_redface.gif
)

maybe golds would like, especially since you'll have a tan and you'll look all glowy.

or you can do silvery.

i think you would look good in any color. hehe

Originally Posted by Arielle I am going to an all-white party next weekend. it´s in the most luxurious town in the southern part of Austria (where my home town is).
since I´ll be wearing all white (white accessories too!) I basically HAVE to do a crazy eye makeup. not sure which color to pick though.

what would look outstanding with an all-white outfit, my by friday freshly higlighted hair and the tan I am planning to achieve till then *lol*?

y´all know what I look like...so pleeeease pick a color for me!!! any suggestions are welcome!

I did try a pink look....but somehow it didn´t turn out right. it made my complexion look weird, my eye color didn´t stand out as much as I wanted, and the pink eyes AND pink lips were a little bit too much I think. (uh-oh...this pic is soo weird
icon_redface.gif
)

i think smokey! you don't want to go too light and look washed out...

Originally Posted by Liz maybe golds would like, especially since you'll have a tan and you'll look all glowy.
or you can do silvery.

i think you would look good in any color. hehe

I like both gold and silver...but I only know how to do a subtle gold and silver look, I have no clue how to make it look more dramatic. besides, wouldn´t that look too neutral with the white outfit?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Do you have any greens? I think that might look good, but what do I know? Hehehe...just a suggestion
smile.gif
hm..actually green/turquoise is the color I own most e/s of. I have Juxt, Swimming, Meadowland and Aquadisiac...and a bright mint colored liquid eyeliner.
I rarely wear any of those colors...maybe I should dig them out again
smile.gif

I think you should go for a GREEN eye too Andrea.. I have blue eyes too & greens really do look great on blue eyed gals (actually all eye colours!).

Or if you dont wanna go green, i always love your pink FOTD's and i like Liz's idea of using gold too (especially with your glowing tan!)

Originally Posted by Sophia :icon_love I agree with Charmaine,a green eyeshadow will be perfect!! Ditto!

I saw this while surfing. I think that would look good with white apparel and your complexion & hair color. What a better way to find what looks good with white than to do a Google search under bridal makeup!! Granted, that was NOT a bride, but links lead you to more links.....

So I'd say, gold on the eyes and baby pink shimmer on the face. Soft, nude, lips....

Melissa

Originally Posted by Marisol Ditto! I like that face chart a lot!!! especially cause I have Aquadisiac and Swimming. maybe I can find a way to throw a little bronze/gold in there too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks a lot ladies :icon_love

Originally Posted by Arielle I like that face chart a lot!!! especially cause I have Aquadisiac and Swimming. maybe I can find a way to throw a little bronze/gold in there too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks a lot ladies :icon_love

I think that would look fantastic on ya!

What if you did a gold on the inner lids, and green on the outers and in the crease??
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 What if you did a gold on the inner lids, and green on the outers and in the crease??
icon_wink.gif
I did the exact thing last nite and I loved it!!! only that I don´t really have a gold e/s, so I justed a bronzey-gold one on the inner half of my lids and Aquadisiac on outer half and crease.
then I put my emerald/mint (I suck a discribing colors, I think I might be a bit colorblind *lol*) liquid eyeliner on the inner half of my upper lashline and Waveline fluidline on the outer half of upper lashline, and lightly blended the 2 liners together

and I found an old Jade (now Maybelline) mascara in my mum´s purse. the label has faded so all I can read is "volume" but it ROCKS! I looked like I was wearing fake eyelashes.

can´t wait for next weekend!!!!
cool.gif

Latest posts

Back