Help! I need to decide what sub I want to sign up for!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's the deal. I have had my 12.00 sitting in my account forever waiting to get off of the Beauty Army wait list. I am tired of waiting around on them now. So, what sub would you recommend that is at or near the same price point. Oh and no wait list, I am tired of wait lists! I already have Birchbox, Sample Society, and The Look Bag. Let see what we can find!

I'd say take the $12 a month and go for the New Beauty test tube. My favorite. You get full sized products that are high end, but you just have to be willing to get the samples once a quarter instead of monthly. To me, the tradeoff is way worth it. I love it. And I'm likely canceling beauty army after I waited to get invite. It's just ok, to me, compared to how much you get for the same $ on TT, that's my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by Missyrocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd say take the $12 a month and go for the New Beauty test tube. My favorite. You get full sized products that are high end, but you just have to be willing to get the samples once a quarter instead of monthly. To me, the tradeoff is way worth it. I love it. And I'm likely canceling beauty army after I waited to get invite. It's just ok, to me, compared to how much you get for the same $ on TT, that's my 2 cents.
I looked into a bunch and decided to get the Green Grab Bag by White Apricot. The reviews are consistently good and I like eco friendly products. It was only 3 dollars more so not that huge of a jump. Thanks for your input though! I hope others put in their 2 cents as well, because I know there are a lot of ladies like myself who don't like waiting!

Back