HELP! irregular periods...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Right for the past 4 months my periods have been 18 days apart, (before this i was regular, 28days ish) but this month i've had my cycle as usual and 10 days later here it is again, im planning on going to my GP but i think the thought of not knowing what is going on is getting to me while im waiting for the appointment.
Abit more info i did lose a baby April last year and i know it can knock your hormones around abit but the fact that i was fine physically up to about 5 months ago...

Have you experienced this or have any idea whats going on with me?
Thank you in advance.

Hi, welcome to MuT :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It could be hormonal, yes, i've had a similar experience i'm still dealing with, but my best advice is to really see a doctor, only him (or her) will be able to diagnose your problem with accuracy.

Stress and age also affect you periods too. Just like Aud's advise above, see you doctor.

Thank you both for your comments still waiting on that GP appointment. 
Hopefully it will be worth the wait. & im only 19 so that shouldnt affect me too much.
But I have also recently had a stress boil, which is making me think maybe i'm under more stress than i might realise and that could be it..
Thanks again

- Kay

Yes I also had this problem...Now for years it has been regular.

A hormone imbalance.

Latest posts

Back